Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit for FLT Drivers to work in a coldstore environment for a client based on the docks in Hull.
Pay Rate/Salary: £7.50 p/h – 9.50 p/h
Hours of Work: 4on 4off days and Nights
Predicted length of term: Temporary ongoing
Our client are one of the largest blue chip companies based in Yorkshire. As a company there specialist in meat production. The site where you will be based in a warehouse environment and the role will involve no contact with the raw product. The environment is freezing and can be working in temperatures down to -22c
You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Picking orders using electronic picking system
- Loading lorries in the dispatch area
- Rewrapping pallets
- Ensuring quality
- Health and Safety of all co-workers
Successful candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Consider them self to be dexterous
- At least 1 years’ experience on FLT
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent level of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of using electronic scanning guns
- FLT Reach Licence (refreshed in last 3 years)
- FLT Counterbalance licence (Refreshed in last 3 years)
- Pedestrian operated lift licence (Pedop) (refreshed in last 3 years)
**Preferably you will hold all 3 licences but all candidates will be considered**
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd is an award winning, independent recruitment agency, currently celebrating 25 years of recruiting excellence, and with offices throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and East Anglia. Please see www.prestige-recruitment.com for more information.
Please note that Prestige Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of candidates compiled to provide to our client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.