Mail Room Clerk
Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for an efficient and methodical Mail Room Clerk for a role based within central Hull. The successful candidate will be proactive and resourceful with excellent Excel and Word experience.
• Deliver efficient processing and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail in adherence to company competency framework, policies and procedures.
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail and allocating to the appropriate departments being distributed accordingly.
• Collect and deliver all mail for each department, ensuring mail is correctly allocated and processing any outgoing deliveries by relevant third parties.
• To undertake relevant training on the relevant equipment used by the department on a day-to-day basis for example printers, scanner and letter machines.
• Undertake training to assist in covering the reception desk as and when cover is required.
• Understand and adhere to all policies, procedures and legislation that affect the business services provided by WCS.
• Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude, being proactive in seeking additional responsibilities.
• Undertake any appropriate training requirements to achieve the minimum targets in relation to core objectives and capabilities, whilst taking part in your own self-development to exceed these goals.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement ethos of WCS by suggesting relevant improvements to business processes and procedures.
• Abide by company-wide contractual obligations in relation to absence reporting and shift patterns.
• Work as part of a team, supporting other team members as required, further contributing towards personal, team and departmental developments.
• To carry out any reasonable instructions as directed by your Team Leader or Line Manager.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a dedicated team
• Ability to use Microsoft Office
• Good communications skills
• Experience maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential
• Extremely focused and motivated work ethic
Hours- 35 Hours per week, Monday- Friday
Please call Alice at Prestige Recruitment Specialists for more information regarding the role, telephone 01482 212 581. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Ltd are acting as an employment agency working n behalf of the client. Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 25 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.