Prestige Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for 2 Warehouse Supervisors.
Our client is a growing company who have recently set up a new warehouse in Hull East Yorkshire, due to this, two roles are now needed to progress and support the current operation.
In the role of Warehouse Supervisor, you will be required to cover the following points
• Supervise and assist in daily warehouse operation.
• Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the department activities.
• Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks.
• Establishing or adjusting work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by target schedules and work flow.
• Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
• Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew performance.
• Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy.
• Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behaviour.
• Supervision of all staff under your direct or indirect control.
• Administration duties as required to ensure daily KPI performance is achieved.
• Coordinate efficient operation of the warehouse.
• Dealing with all administration duties pertaining to staff, such as sickness, holidays, accidents, timesheets etc. records.
• Train and monitor staff in standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safe work practices, including new employee inductions,
• Maintaining daily communication with Managers
• Responsible for Staff Briefing
-Experience in similar position.
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
-Well organised and flexible.
-Strong team player, confident and motivated.
Hours of work:
The company run a number of shifts through the week and you will be needed to cover on a rotation, (earlies, days and lates).
If you have previous experience in a similar role and are looking at a new role or challenge, then please submit an up to date copy of your CV. A short list of CV will be submitted to our client for interview and successful application contacted within 7 days of your application.
If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.